Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FINISHED.

Alright, I'm just going to answer the prompt questions..

1. The things I was most interested in were LibraryThing (which I've continued to use) and Bloglines (which I've also continued to use). Especially Bloglines, because I keep track of quite a few different things online, and it's nice to be able to have it all in one site. Rollyo was also pretty cool.

2. Um.. lifelong learning. Well. I know more about the Internet than before. And it's mostly useful stuff. So. It should help.. life. Did I get it right?

3. I was surprised at how many things interested me in this program, to be honest.. I kind of thought it was going to be just a boring "class" that is supposed to make us better library employees or something, but it was more than that.. it introduced me to some useful tools, things that I can use outside of work as well.

4. Improving the program? Don't force us to create so many accounts. It's hard to keep track of all of them.

5. I have no idea. I'm not the most up-to-date dude ever.

In closing, I would just like to say..

Thanks in advance for the Best Buy gift card. Goodbye.

No comments: