Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3

Hm. I guess people actually read/might read this, so I shall have to actually say something.

So. Here we are.

Sorensen was closed for a week, thus, I did not come to work last week, thus, I did not post on this.. blog. (I can't tell you how much I hate that word. My hatred for it is only surpassed by my hatred for stuffing, and the even worse word, "blogosphere.")

Anyway, I'm playing catch-up. I'm still not sure exactly what's required of me, I'm sure that by the time I get to the end of this, I'll find out that everything I was supposed to do, I didn't do, and I don't get my gift card to Best Buy. Oh well, all I can do is try.

I checked out Flickr just a few minutes ago, it was pretty cool, like youtube with pictures or something. I don't want to create an account, hopefully that's not part of this exercise.. I already have enough stupid accounts that I can't remember how to access. Anyway, after typing in the search term "scissors" (there was a scissors lying next to me on the desk), I came up with some pretty cool images. Yeah, believe it or not. Pretty cool images of.. scissors.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snapify/1234712605/

There's one of 'em.

I like scissors, they come in handy so often. This one looks sharp, I would like to use it on some paper. And I like stuff that looks like it's floating. And I like the shadows and light.

Did I do a good enough job blogging about it?

And, just because I'm the kind of person that goes above and beyond the call of duty (wink, wink) here's another one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/turbomatte/531505385/

I like this one too, the scissors look like they've cut a lot of stuff. They're all marked up and old. And rusty. And the lighting is cool in this one as well.

I hope that's what I was supposed to do. If not, then oh well. I can do only my best. Did I already say that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep someone's read this :)