Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Week 3

Hm, well, I checked out some of Flickr's apps, and the two that stuck out at me were the Montagr, where you can create photo mosaics (I've always thought these were awesome), and Flock, which is apparently a web browser specifically designed for better Flickr use. Interesting, no?

Anyway, as long as I'm here typing, I might as well do the next thing in week three, which is.. blog about technology? Hm. Lots to choose from.

Okay, I'll tell you about my mp3 player.. it's a Sony, it is compatible only with a program called Sonicstage (which is a crappy program made by Sony), and it's really old, so cracks are starting to spiderweb across the screen. I don't like it, especially because I can't format the songs the way I want to on it. (You may be thinking, "Well, Tim, why didn't you put in for that new mp3 player?" Actually, even if you are reading this, you probably aren't thinking that, because I never said what I asked for. Well, it's the Best Buy gift card. I'll tell you why I'm not getting the mp3 player anyway. What do I care if you care? I don't want just another crappy mp3 player, see? No offense to whoever's picking them out.) So, I'm thinking about getting that cool 8 gig SanDisk, which may not be the best option, which is why I haven't bought it yet. But I like what I've seen, and I like what I've heard.

No iPods for me, by the way. I don't really like Apple very much.

And so another entry is posted on the great walls of (InsertBlogTitleHere). I'm sure no one will ever read it, but guess what? I'm actually starting to have fun writing these, so I don't care if anybody reads them or not. I probably should care, what's the point of all this if no one reads it? Oh well.

Polyurethane, signing off.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Just one word of warning, if you want to listen to audiobooks on your MP3 player make sure it bookmarks -- not all SanDisks bookmark so be careful.

And now you know at least one person is reading!

Polyurethane said...

Thanks, I don't use audio books that much, so it shouldn't be a problem, but I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for reading. :P