Saturday, October 4, 2008

More week 5

Well, as you can see, I got the image to appear on the page.. but I thought it would be.. bigger. But apparently not.

Anyway, I don't really care, I've moved on to thing 11. So now I'm experimenting with "LibraryThing." I guess it's pretty cool, I haven't had much time to experiment with the website yet, but it seems like it might help find more books I would like. I will definitely at least explore it a little more, it looks interesting.

So yeah. I created the account and added five books: LotR trilogy (you can't call yourself a fan of fantasy if you haven't at least read them), The Art of Racing In the Rain, which is a new book that I just read and enjoyed very much (came across it while shelving, and it looked interesting), and Flowers For Algernon, which I also came across while shelving.

And there you have Thing 11.

No comments: