Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things 19 and 20

My eyes are bulging a little right now, because I just had a bunch of stuff typed out, and then somehow deleted it. Great thing is, Blogger autosaved right after I did it. Awesome.

Anyway, I was interested to see pandora.com on one of the Web 2.0 lists, because a friend had mentioned it to me, and I had meant to check it out for a while. Perfect.

It's a pretty awesome site. You can type in the name of any artist or song you want, and Pandora finds music similar to what you you've selected. You can create your own "radio station" that plays only the music that you want it to play. And the coolest thing is that it's all free. (As I understand it, the site is paid for by advertising..) Also, because it costs the site for every play(again, as I understand it), you can apparently skip only so many songs per hour. It's still awesome.

Thing 20

I didn't actually know that there are people out there who don't know what youtube is, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU96Yvk310s

No real video, but the song is amazing enough that every person who links to it should sit mesmerized through the entire thing. All fifteen minutes. Yes.



Hopefully that works..

No comments: