Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 4, Thing.. 9?


Yeah, more RSS stuff today. I tried out the different search tools recommended in the OWhatAGeek blog, and I definitely would say I like Syndic8 the best.. Topix.net immediately started flashing stupid ads in my face, I thought I was going to have a siezure before I could close the window. Technorati was okay, but didn't always find the things I was looking for. I will have to explore all three options a little further.


Anyway, RSS feeds are really nice, I don't have to check a bunch of websites anymore to see if they've been updated. I will definitely be using RSS outside of work from now on as well.

That picture is just a random thing that was on this computer, I wanted to experiment with the "add photo" option. It is pretty, though.

No comments: