Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, whatever.

I will most likely never use Delicious.. I'm sure it could be useful, but I just carry all my bookmarks in my FF browser on a flash drive.. and because I'm really finicky about organization on the computer, I already have my bookmarks organized very specifically. So yeah. I don't really have any interest in this. Except that one of the websites linked on the home page was pretty funny.

http://sadguysontradingfloors.tumblr.com/

I checked out the comments (or reviews, or whatever you'd like to call them) that people have left for some websites, and it looks pretty useless too. Those who did leave any comment at all ususally said something stupid or irrelevant.

I'm definitely not creating the optional account either. I'd never use it anyway.

So yeah.

Those are my thoughts.

No comments: