Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things 17 and 18

Thing 17

I tried this a couple times and couldn't get it to work, so yeah. Sorry. I can't really say anything about it, which is why I combined two "things" into one post.

Thing 18

I must confess, this is the first I've ever heard of online apps. It's an interesting program, but I can't see that it would be useful to me.. I mean, I'm 16, it's not like I'm sending out lots of important documents.. but it's interesting, and I'm glad I know about it for future reference. Nice to stay with the times, I guess.

Still, I don't really have a problem with carrying stuff on my flash drive, I use a portable Internet browser anyway, so I have the flash drive plugged in either way.

But mainly, as I said, I just don't have any reason to use these apps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting pbwiki to work (this drove me nuts too and I'm the one who teaches our wikipedia classes):
when you get onto the learning site and go to edit this page, the password you need is plcmc. Then you put in a name and email address.

Anonymous said...

Thing 18:
Did you know that google docs (and I think zoho as well) has an option that you can work with someone on a project together in real time? Something to think about for school.